Our signature range of mugs come with our trademarked design embossed onto them, this one has the iconic black print.

The design will be printed on both sides of this particular mug, so you can smile whilst you are drinking your tea (or coffee) with the ability top see the design from either side.

Choose from the 11oz mug, or the larger 15oz mug.

Everybody loves a mug, everybody uses a mug and then everybody has to wash a mug, this is why all of ours are dishwasher safe and fade resistant.

Whether you're drinking your morning coffee, evening tea, or something in between – this mug's for you!

It's sturdy, glossy, and like we said before the vivid print will withstand the microwave and dishwasher in style..!

This mug is pure white all over (except the print) and will be delivered in a smash proof box.

• 11oz or 15oz Ceramic (choose your option)
• Dishwasher and microwave safe
• White and glossy

BBB Signature Black Print Mug

£11.00Price
Size

    0800 910 1901

    ©2019  Black Belt Banter - which is part of The Gal Group Ltd

    Our Brand is Trademark Registered