This is the fourth release from the signature range, capitulating our iconic design.

The design is trademarked along with our own BBB icon - featured as the A of this design.

Our aim with this hood, as all our hood's, is to blend a little bit of wit with a heavy chunk of style.

Who knew that the softest and comfiest hoodie you'll ever own comes with such a cool design on...

You won't regret buying this cool piece, it comes with a very convenient pouch pocket to the front to hold your phone and keys, it also has a lovely warm hood for those chilly evenings.

• 100% cotton face
• 65% ring-spun cotton, 35% polyester
• Front pouch pocket
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Matching flat drawstrings
• 3-panel hood

BBB Signature Hoodie Black Print - 007

£39.00Price
Color
Size

    0800 910 1901

    ©2019  Black Belt Banter - which is part of The Gal Group Ltd

    Our Brand is Trademark Registered