This is the first release from our signature range of tee's, capitulating the iconic design.

The design is trademarked along with our own BBB icon - featured as the A of this design.

Our aim with this tee, as all our tee's, is to blend a bit of wit with a heavy chunk of style.

The casual elegance of this tee will make it an instant favourite in every man's wardrobe.

This tee feels soft and is lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable for both men and women.

• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Side-seamed

BBB Signature Tee Black Print - 002

£26.00Price
Color
Size

    0800 910 1901

    ©2019  Black Belt Banter - which is part of The Gal Group Ltd

    Our Brand is Trademark Registered