This is the first release from our signature range of tee's, capitulating the iconic design.

This design is trademarked along with our own BBB icon - featured as the A of this design and on the colour of the rear.

Our aim with this tee, as all our tee's, is to blend a bit of wit with a heavy chunk of style.

This casual tee will be an instant favourite in any man's wardrobe.

This tee feels soft and is lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable for both men and women.

• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (some colours contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Side-seamed

BBB Signature Tee Gold Print - 001

£26.00Price
Size

    0800 910 1901

    ©2019  Black Belt Banter - which is part of The Gal Group Ltd

    Our Brand is Trademark Registered