This is the first release from the signature range of tee's, capitulating our iconic design.

This design is trademarked along with our own BBB icon - featured as the A of this design.

Our aim with this tee, as all our tee's, is to blend a little bit of wit with a heavy chunk of style.

This casual tee will be an instant favourite in any woman's wardrobe.

This tee feels soft and is lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable for both men and women being a unisex fit.

• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (some colours contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Side-seamed

BBB Signature Tee Gold Print - Ladies 001

£29.00Price
Size

    0800 910 1901

    ©2019  Black Belt Banter - which is part of The Gal Group Ltd

    Our Brand is Trademark Registered