This is the second release from the signature range of tee's, capitulating our iconic design.

The design is trademarked along with our own BBB icon - featured as the A of this design.

Our aim with this tee, as all our tee's, is to blend a little bit of wit with a heavy chunk of style.

The casual elegance of this tee will make it an instant favourite in every woman's wardrobe.

This tee feels soft and is lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable for both men and women, being a unisex fit.

• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (some colours contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Side-seamed

BBB Signature Tee Gold Print - Ladies 004

£29.00Price
Color
Size

    0800 910 1901

    ©2019  Black Belt Banter - which is part of The Gal Group Ltd

    Our Brand is Trademark Registered